Saaleck Castle Restaurant – an extraordinary experience
Lovely meals in an extraordinary atmosphere
- Closed on Mondays
- Tuesday to Saturday coffee and cake/snack in the afternoon and evening
- Hot food and dinner 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Please note that we don't offer hot food for lunch from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hot food from 12 o'clock to 2:00 p.m.
- For family festivities and conferences please contact our restaurant (also for lunch)
Enjoying a magnificent view of the Saale valley you can indulge in wines produced by prestigious Franconian vintners.
Freshly caught catfish from the Hochspessart hills
DAccompanied by melted butter and parsley potatoes
Roast piglet from our farmer in Diebach with brown beer sauce
Accompanied by red cabbage and potato dumplings
Braised Franconian rabbits in plum sauce
Accompanied by home made pasta and spring salads
The royal vegetable from our asparagus farmers makes its entrance at Saaleck Castle
Hunting season is on: We serve fresh game and varieties of chanterelles fresh from the forest
Fresh porcinos from the surrounding forests, quails, poussins and a lot more are prepared for you in our castle kitchen
Wild boar and venison from woods and meadows
St. Martin invites you for a meal of roasted goose
Teatime with selected tea and coffee specialities and home made cake
Splendid dishes for the season of Advent and Christmas
Delicious home made desserts, ice cream and cake specialities served with a pot of Ronnefeldt tea or selected coffees.